Thank you for your purchase of Macro Gas Water Heater product from Gastech Energy Solutions Limited. Your appliance is warranted against faulty design, Installation, and workmanship, or materials for a period of (12) months unless otherwise stated, subject to the following terms and conditions herein below:
1. The appliance shall be used solely for domestic or commercial purpose for which it was designed and not for any other purpose whatsoever and strictly in accordance with the instruction for operation as provided by the manufacturer of the appliance and installed by us.
2. The buyer shall within fourteen (14) days of purchase send the application form duly completed to us for registration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If during the Warranty period any part or parts of the appliance is or are removed, altered, tampered, adjusted, modified, dismantled, damaged through misuse, human negligence, normal wear and tear or exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity, repaired or handled in any way whatsoever by any person or persons not authorized by us; this warranty shall immediately cease to be valid.
4. There shall be no alteration, defacement, and removal of any kind of the serial number and model number on the appliance.
5. Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or of materials shall be conclusive and the buyer shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any appliance or defective parts that have been replaced shall become our property.
6. In the event that this appliance is removed from the Federal Republic of Nigeria, this warranty shall cease to be valid.
7. The buyer shall produce sufficient documentary proof of purchase and warranty certificate of the appliance to our satisfaction. This warranty shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to the third party.
8. Upon the expiry of the Warranty period, or in any events where the customer is unable to produce a valid warranty certificate or original proof of purchase, service charges and spare parts cost will be applicable. This warranty certificate will not be re-issued.
9 Descaling of the GWH must be carried out every 18 months or the warranty will be void.
10. This warranty does not cover high charge that might involve manpower to extract the appliance / set from a high and risky area. We shall impose additional charges accordingly. (Service may not be rendered if the risk factor is too high). No charge will be imposed if the appliance is brought down to ground level by the buyer.
13. Upon assessment by our technicians, improper or misuse of the appliance, poor quality of water supply, no electrical power surge protection, the warranty will be void and any service rendered will be charged accordingly.
14. We will inform the buyer on the status (repaired or non-repairable) of this appliance. After which, the buyer must collect this appliance from our Customer Service Centre within three (3) months. If this appliance is not collected within the stipulated period; it will be disposed off. We are not liable for any loss after disposal.
15. This warranty coverage does not apply to any events from acts of god, fire, and civil unrest.
16. All handheld remote controls and accessories do not come with a warranty.
17. Demonstration, teaching, and educating on the usage of the appliance is not covered in the warranty.